20 questions to reflect on 2020
How do you reflect back on 2020?
20 questions about 2020 to look back and reflect
This historical year is winding to an end. A year that has seen unprecedented global challenges that affected all of our lives.
For me personally it meant a lot of changes as well. It set me on a path back to myself, to find out what really matters in the end. I am back where I started in a way, but with many new insights and experiences that will help me move forward with new energy and inspiration.
For one, I created this website, my private yoga business, two retreats (Retreat @Home and the Yoga & Hiking Italy Retreat), an online Yin Yoga Workshop and many yoga classes that I am sharing on my Facebook Group Easyinyoga Connect.
I also moved back from Canada to The Netherlands, reignated the spark of my marriage and my love for yoga, including doing an additional yin yoga teacher training this summer.
Reflecting back always helps to put things in perspective, to realise how far you’ve come, what you learned and what you are grateful for.
Here are 20 questions about 2020 that may help you put everything in perspective.
20 questions about 2020
- What is the most profound lesson that 2020 taught you?
- What was your best decision?
- About what did you have to change your mind or opinion?
- What could you have done better?
- What do you regret?
- What did you want to do, but didn’t?
- What did you waste time and energy on?
- What would you have liked to spend more time and energy on?
- Where did you have the best food this year and what was it?
- What didn’t go so well this year?
- What were your most valuable insights this year?
- What people did you meet this year that added a special value to you life this year?
- Was your relationship with your partners and colleagues good or more strained this year? If strained, was that (partially or mostly) because of you?
- In what way did you improve your talents to achieve more?
- Did you base your opinions and decisions on hunches or did you do careful analysis and think things through?
- What are you grateful for?
- What goals did you achieve and what goals did you not achieve?
- Who would you like to thank for the role that he/she played in your life this year?
- What question would you like to ask yourself?
- What are three beautiful or special moments that you will take with you from 2020?
Let me know what questions sparked the most deep response in you!
I wish you lots of Ease, Connection and Feel-Good-Feels for 2021 and remember to take good care of yourself!
Because when we take care of ourselves, we feel better and when we feel better, we do better, including for all those around us as well.