Retreat Update: Who is this for?
Retreat Update – who is this for?
Last week Pamela and I did a live Retreat Update chat on Facebook and Instagram to talk about who this is for and shared some more information about the Yoga & Hiking Italy Retreat in 2021.
Click here or on the image to watch.
Pam @youflowyoga and I are so excited for you to experience the ease of Natural Movement and help you unlockdown yourself. To learn to do more with less and feel good along the way.
So the short answer to the question is:
This retreat is really for everyone that wants to feel better and move well
What this Retreat all about?
Come and join Pamela and Yvonne in Italy for 5 days and 4 nights of slow living and ease. Everything is taken care of so you can allow yourself to let go, slow down and reconnect to YOU. All you need to do is whatever feels good.
- Just enjoy the estate and all it’s amenities
- Practise easygoing Strala (yang) yoga for all levels in the morning and yin yoga & meditation in the evening.
- Learn to do more with less and find your ease in the Strala & Natural Movement workshop
- Join us for a guided hike in the beautiful mountains of Le Marche.
- Go to the beach or take a walk to the medieval village
- Savour the Marchigiana cuisine prepared with fresh and local ingredients by our private chef at home
- Reconnect to yourself both physically and mentally
Experience your true nature, a feeling of coming home to yourself. You will leave feeling reconnected, inspired, full of EASE and with friends for life.
Please feel free to reach out via our retreat page for more details: